Monday, July 18, 2011

Confused

"i think she is confused" my husband calls from the other room.

"Who is confused?" being all female in the house with the exception of my husband and our beta fish, I wasn't really sure who he was talking about.
"The dog",  "umm ok why is the dog confused??" I ask.
"She is trying to hump my leg..." My husband snickers from the other room.
Of course I have to laugh at this. Why I don't know. I never realized that female dogs try to hump you like males do.
She only likes to hump my husbands leg or arm. LOL
To make things more interesting, the dog like to eat the carpet.. So of course this has to bring the comments from my husband, "the dog is a carpet muncher!" or "I think the dog is gender confused" LOL..
Go figure.. Dumb dog is all I can say!..

3 comments:

  1. Well the dog looks cute, even if she is confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of that happening! I was told it's a dominance thing.. so apparently she's showing your hubby who's boss! hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol @showing your hubby who is boss..haha

    ReplyDelete